Monday, April 19, 2010

A sign of dire times....

Some may wonder at the lack of updates and pictures. I could take pictures of the perfect grilled cheese I made the other day in my new frying pan. Or the cheese sandwhich that i stuck in the microwave to melt because I was too lazy to make anything else. Or the bagel and cream cheese which was masterfully prepared by the chef at Tim Hortons. Or the grilled cheese sandwhich I made tonight.

But I thought I'd spare you those details.

Alas, times are about to change. I went grocery shopping tonight with some good friends and stocked up on ingredients needed for some new recipes that I want to make. Spring is in the air and so I'm looking forward to experimenting with new salads, new salad dressings (first up is a homemade strawberry vinagrette!) and new fruits and vegetables.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha on the melted cheese in the microwave...i tried toasting it first and then put in the microwave, that was not good, lol. love your writings!

    ReplyDelete