Monday, October 18, 2010

Crazy Cravings!

Tofu Bites and Sauce

Normal people crave chocolate. Or cheese. or ice cream.

But what do I crave lately? Tofu. You have my permission to now declare me crazy.

After a week of craving tofu, I finally gave in to my own insanity. I cooked tofu "breaded" with nutritional yeast (an excellent source of Vitamin B12) in oil. The sauce is soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, ginger and garlic. So good!

Maybe now I'll be more like normal people now that i have fulfilled my craving of late. Be on the lookout for scrumptious chocolate recipes on here! *grin*

(Recipe from Simply in Season Expanded Edition (World Community Cookbook))

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delish! When I saw the title though I thought it was going to involve cheese for sure!

    ReplyDelete